miracles happen from the inside out✨ we see what we want to see✨mystical friend, the colors of her song are everywhere! 🌈✨
A couple days ago we were at the river and saw a rainbow circle around the sun. This earth is magical and so are we. We forget, we know- but we forget how profound our sacred life and space is. How sacred others are, how it’s all just meant to be. It is hard – in the cities and neighborhoods to remember when all the noise is out there- all the psychic clutter that is so disturbing to the natural balance of serenity. Your own inner space- to be aligned with nature is a precious and delicate balance- it is also very unique. Everyone needs validation for their special gifts in this life. Everyone deserves to be heard and honored. So we start that little spark every sunrise by relinquishing our connection to sacred soul. We end by communing with the moon and stars before bed even if for a brief moment- and we breath in the cool lunar sanctity of life as we say goodbye to one more day. Let us honor and revere our meaning. The meaning we create and embody. Let us move as close as we can to our roots. Not the roots of surface things but the roots of the super deep. Everything you have ever done, every step and every breath- every beat of every heart you’ve had has led to today and you made it. And you are reading about how valuable your contribution is. Align with support – with those who lift you for how you are different not for how you are the same. The beauty is in the appreciation of such tiny things, things we miss because we are caught in lists and schedules. At least slow down and rise with the sun. At least take a breath of peace and go down with the moon. Flow with the clouds and the water. Circle your inner sun like the rainbow did!
Rejuvenate your perspective. It’s like hitting the restart button. Just come back. Get back. You are a native of the earth not America. You are wild and holy.
Come to Mount Shasta Aug 5-11. We will practice the real life, the life we were born to live like golden bolts of lightning!
This is the Native American Code of Ethics. I think these are very wise words….
1.Rise with the sun to pray. Pray alone. Pray often. The Great Spirit will listen, if you only speak.
2. Be tolerant of those who are lost on their path. Ignorance, conceit, anger, jealousy and greed stem from a lost soul. Pray that they will find guidance.
3. Search for yourself, by yourself. Do not allow others to make your path for you. It is your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.
4. Treat the guests in your home with much consideration. Serve them the best food, give them the best bed and treat them with respect and honor.
5. Do not take what is not yours whether from a person, a community, the wilderness or from a culture. It was not earned nor given. It is not yours.
6. Respect all things that are placed upon this earth – whether it be people or plant.
7. Honor other people’s thoughts, wishes and words. Never interrupt another or mock or rudely mimic them. Allow each person the right to personal expression.
8. Never speak of others in a bad way. The negative energy that you put out into the universe will multiply when it returns to you.
9. All persons make mistakes. And all mistakes can be forgiven.
10. Bad thoughts cause illness of the mind, body and spirit. Practice optimism.
11. Nature is not FOR us, it is a PART of us. They are part of your worldly family.
12. Children are the seeds of our future. Plant love in their hearts and water them with wisdom and life’s lessons. When they are grown, give them space to grow.
13. Avoid hurting the hearts of others. The poison of your pain will return to you.
14. Be truthful at all times. Honesty is the test of ones will within this universe.
15. Keep yourself balanced. Your Mental self, Spiritual self, Emotional self, and Physical self – all need to be strong, pure and healthy. Work out the body to strengthen the mind. Grow rich in spirit to cure emotional ails.
16. Make conscious decisions as to who you will be and how you will react. Be responsible for your own actions.
17. Respect the privacy and personal space of others. Do not touch the personal property of others – especially sacred and religious objects. This is forbidden.
18. Be true to yourself first. You cannot nurture and help others if you cannot nurture and help yourself first.
19. Respect others religious beliefs. Do not force your belief on others.
20. Share your good fortune with others. Participate in charity.
This is good advice! I’d like to add,
SING DANCE AND MAKE EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH TURN TO RAINBOWS! 🌈❤️
You must LISTEN ❤️